Tuesday, September 25, 2018

| Fall Favorites |



"And all at once...summer collapsed into fall."- Oscar Wilde


1. Fall Scented Candles 


Fall scented candles are a must! As soon as you light one up your cozy home instantly smells like pumpkin spice. Cedarwood, cinnamon sugar, & vanilla bourbon are some of my other fave fall scents. Bath & Body Works has the best candles *cough cough* 

2. Sweater Weather


Am I the only one that loves the change in the air when sweater weather rolls around? What is better than sitting in the backyard or patio while drinking some hot cocoa? I'll wait.

Here are some of my fave stores for sweaters! Click the links below: 
ModCloth
Forever 21
TOBI
Mango

3. Fall Decor


My go-to for fall home decor:
Wayfair
Target
Etsy
TJ Maxx

4. Fall Boots


 I am an over the knee boots type of girl. You can add black, gray, fun colors, or patterns like burgundy or leopard.  I recommend having at least one pair of taupe boots or booties since taupe matches with everything.

In need of a bomb pair of boots or booties? Click the links below! 
ASOS
ALDO
SIMMI

5. Fire Pits


I am currently picturing myself sitting by a warm fireplace, sipping on a cup of pumpkin spice coffee, under a cozy throw blanket reading a book. Can you tell how excited I am for the fall weather to start rolling in? 

Current book: You Will Be Mine

What are your fall favorites? Sound off below! 
xoxo Karis
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig