Thursday, June 28, 2018

| Living in California |



I was born in Sausalito, California and was raised in Boca Raton, Florida from a very young age. Ever since I was a child I was always obsessed with the idea of living in California. Our family always vacationed and spent every holiday in California, which only heightened my desire to live here.
When I saw the opportunity to move here, I did not hesitate to take it. Wayne Gretzky says, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." I was not missing this one. Moving to California was one of the best decisions I have ever made. A year might not seem like a length of time, I have truly learned and grown over the last 12 months. My eyes and way of thinking & living have matured over the last 13 months of living here.

California is truly a beautiful, vibrant state. Anything and everything you want to do is here. You have the famous Runyon Canyon Hike in Los Angeles. Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, and Mexico are an easy trip from California. In the winter, you can easily go skiing in Big Bear or Lake Tahoe. Not to mention the beautiful California coastline with sights in Malibu or Big Sur.

It is hard to tell what the future holds but I am living my California dream and I am loving it.

xo Karis

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig